- on timeTwyfordPlatform 202:31TwyfordPlatform 203:15London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated03:15London Paddington05:27London Euston05:27London Euston06:43NuneatonPlatform 3 estimated07:10NuneatonPlatform 6 estimated07:44Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeTwyfordPlatform 2 estimated04:01TwyfordPlatform 2 estimated04:49London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated04:49London Paddington06:20London Euston06:20London Euston07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated05:37TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated05:46ReadingPlatform 13 estimated06:15ReadingPlatform 3 estimated07:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated06:05TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated06:13ReadingPlatform 12 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 9 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated06:46TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated06:54ReadingPlatform 13 estimated07:15ReadingPlatform 7B estimated08:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated07:16TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated07:26ReadingPlatform 12 estimated07:46ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:00TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:08ReadingPlatform 13A estimated08:15ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:33TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:41ReadingPlatform 13 estimated08:50ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:51TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated08:58ReadingPlatform 13 estimated09:15ReadingPlatform 3 estimated10:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated09:18TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated09:25ReadingPlatform 12 estimated09:45ReadingPlatform 15B estimated11:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedPeak
Journey information from Twyford to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £11.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Twyford to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Twyford and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 35 trains per day travelling from Twyford to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Twyford to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Twyford to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Twyford to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Twyford and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Twyford and Birmingham New Street is 82 miles.Distance: 82 miles
What time is the first train from Twyford to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Twyford to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Twyford to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Twyford to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Twyford to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Twyford to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Twyford