- on timeThorne Southon timeSheffieldPlatform 6A estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeThorne NorthPlatform 106:10Thorne NorthPlatform 106:30DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated06:47DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated07:12SheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedPeak
- on timeThorne NorthPlatform 1on timeSheffieldPlatform 4A estimated0 changesPeak
- Thorne South07:08Thorne South07:28Doncaster07:42DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated08:06SheffieldPlatform 5A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 5A estimatedPeak
- Thorne NorthPlatform 1 estimated07:31Thorne NorthPlatform 1 estimated07:51Doncaster08:00DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated08:44SheffieldPlatform 1A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 1A estimatedPeak
- Thorne NorthSheffieldPlatform 6A estimated0 changesPeak
- Thorne South08:08Thorne South08:28Doncaster08:42DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated09:08SheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedPeak
- Thorne NorthPlatform 1 estimated08:38Thorne NorthPlatform 1 estimated08:58Doncaster09:20DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated09:48SheffieldPlatform 4A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 4A estimatedPeak
- Thorne South09:12Thorne South09:32Doncaster09:42DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated10:08SheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedSheffieldPlatform 6A estimatedPeak
- Thorne NorthPlatform 1 estimatedSheffieldPlatform 3A estimated0 changesOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Thorne to Sheffield by train?
The average journey time between Thorne and Sheffield is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Thorne to Sheffield. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Thorne to Sheffield?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Thorne to Sheffield without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Thorne to Sheffield.Direct
What is the distance between Thorne and Sheffield?
The distance between Thorne and Sheffield is 26 miles.Distance: 26 miles
What time is the first train from Thorne to Sheffield?
The first train from Thorne to Sheffield departs at .
What time is the last train from Thorne to Sheffield?
The last train from Thorne to Sheffield departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Sheffield to Thorne