- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A20:12NottinghamPlatform 7A22:07London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 122:07London St Pancras International23:01Vauxhall23:01VauxhallPlatform 823:19New MaldenPlatform 4on timeNew MaldenPlatform 4Super Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A20:55NottinghamPlatform 7A22:57London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 122:57London St Pancras International23:57London Waterloo23:57London WaterlooPlatform 2 estimated00:19New MaldenPlatform 4on timeNew MaldenPlatform 4Super Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7B21:29NottinghamPlatform 7B23:40London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated23:40London St Pancras International00:42London Waterloo00:42London WaterlooPlatform 18 estimated00:52Clapham JunctionPlatform 501:02Clapham Junction01:31New Maldenon timeNew MaldenSuper Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:10NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:47LeicesterPlatform 1 estimated04:45LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated06:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated06:24London St Pancras International07:10Vauxhall07:10Vauxhall07:28New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 5A estimated04:56NottinghamPlatform 5A estimated05:10LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated05:20LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated06:54London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated06:54London St Pancras International07:40Vauxhall07:40Vauxhall07:58New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 7C estimated05:07NottinghamPlatform 7C estimated05:46GranthamPlatform 4 estimated06:18GranthamPlatform 1 estimated07:28London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated07:28London Kings Cross08:16Vauxhall08:16Vauxhall08:34New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 6 estimated05:32NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated07:36London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated07:36London St Pancras International08:27London Waterloo08:27London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated08:49New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 1C estimated05:50NottinghamPlatform 1C estimated06:27GranthamPlatform 4 estimated06:38GranthamPlatform 1 estimated07:49London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Kings Cross08:40Vauxhall08:40Vauxhall08:58New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated06:31NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated08:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated08:24London St Pancras International09:10Vauxhall09:10Vauxhall09:28New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated06:52NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated08:41London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:41London St Pancras International09:31Vauxhall09:31Vauxhall09:49New MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedNew MaldenPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Nottingham to New Malden
- Train Fares from: £18.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Nottingham to New Malden by train?
The average journey time between Nottingham and New Malden is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Nottingham to New Malden. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Nottingham to New Malden?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nottingham to New Malden without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Nottingham to New Malden.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Nottingham and New Malden?
The distance between Nottingham and New Malden is 113 miles.Distance: 113 miles
What time is the first train from Nottingham to New Malden?
The first train from Nottingham to New Malden departs at .
What time is the last train from Nottingham to New Malden?
The last train from Nottingham to New Malden departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Nottingham to New Malden
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Nottingham to New Malden here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for New Malden to Nottingham