- on timeNewcastlePlatform 1018:03NewcastlePlatform 1019:31LeedsPlatform 16A estimated19:56LeedsPlatform 4B estimated20:21CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 418:43NewcastlePlatform 420:08LeedsPlatform 11C estimated20:26LeedsPlatform 5C estimated20:51CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 918:53NewcastlePlatform 920:31LeedsPlatform 11C estimated20:56LeedsPlatform 5C estimated21:18CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 419:05NewcastlePlatform 420:01YorkPlatform 3 estimated20:09YorkPlatform 5 estimated20:31LeedsPlatform 11C estimated20:56LeedsPlatform 5C estimated21:18CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimated19:42NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated21:08LeedsPlatform 8C estimated21:26LeedsPlatform 2B estimated21:51CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated20:03NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated21:31LeedsPlatform 16A estimated21:56LeedsPlatform 1C estimated22:16CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated20:17NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated21:16YorkPlatform 3 estimated21:40YorkPlatform 4 estimated22:03LeedsPlatform 12A estimated22:26LeedsPlatform 2C estimated22:51CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 9 estimated21:00NewcastlePlatform 9 estimated22:31LeedsPlatform 12A estimated22:56LeedsPlatform 2C estimated23:16CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated21:15NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated22:19YorkPlatform 3 estimated22:38YorkPlatform 4 estimated23:02LeedsPlatform 16A estimated23:20LeedsPlatform 1B estimated23:44CrossflattsPlatform 2on timeCrossflattsPlatform 2Peak
- NewcastlePlatform 8 estimated04:48NewcastlePlatform 8 estimated06:31LeedsPlatform 16A estimated06:56LeedsPlatform 2C estimated07:17CrossflattsPlatform 2 estimatedCrossflattsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Newcastle to Crossflatts
- Train Fares from: £15.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Newcastle to Crossflatts by train?
The average journey time between Newcastle and Crossflatts is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 24 trains per day travelling from Newcastle to Crossflatts. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Newcastle to Crossflatts?
No, it is not possible to travel from Newcastle to Crossflatts without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Newcastle to Crossflatts.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Newcastle and Crossflatts?
The distance between Newcastle and Crossflatts is 77 miles.Distance: 77 miles
What time is the first train from Newcastle to Crossflatts?
The first train from Newcastle to Crossflatts departs at .
What time is the last train from Newcastle to Crossflatts?
The last train from Newcastle to Crossflatts departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Newcastle to Crossflatts
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Newcastle to Crossflatts here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Crossflatts to Newcastle