- departedLondon Liverpool StreetPlatform 9 estimated21:00London Liverpool StreetPlatform 9 estimated22:07IpswichPlatform 3 estimated22:17IpswichPlatform 2B estimated22:32Woodbridgeon timeWoodbridgeOff Peak
- on timeLondon Liverpool StreetPlatform 9 estimated23:30London Liverpool StreetPlatform 9 estimated00:44IpswichPlatform 3 estimated07:17IpswichPlatform 1 estimated07:32WoodbridgeWoodbridgeOff Peak
- on timeLondon Liverpool StreetPlatform 15 estimated00:46London Liverpool StreetPlatform 15 estimated01:58ColchesterPlatform 1 estimated06:02ColchesterPlatform 2 estimated06:22IpswichPlatform 2A estimated07:17IpswichPlatform 1 estimated07:32WoodbridgeWoodbridgeOff Peak
- London Liverpool Street06:38London Liverpool Street08:23Harwich International09:33Harwich InternationalPlatform 2 estimated09:50ManningtreePlatform 1 estimated09:55ManningtreePlatform 3 estimated10:06IpswichPlatform 3 estimated10:17IpswichPlatform 1 estimated10:32WoodbridgeWoodbridgeOff Peak
- London Liverpool Street19:32London Liverpool Street21:17Harwich International21:38Harwich InternationalPlatform 3 estimated22:32WoodbridgeWoodbridgeOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from London to Woodbridge by train?
The average journey time between London and Woodbridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 27 trains per day travelling from London to Woodbridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Woodbridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Woodbridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Woodbridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Woodbridge?
The distance between London and Woodbridge is 74 miles.Distance: 74 miles
What time is the first train from London to Woodbridge?
The first train from London to Woodbridge departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Woodbridge?
The last train from London to Woodbridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Woodbridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Woodbridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Woodbridge to London