- departedLondon EustonPlatform 1720:46London EustonPlatform 1722:14TamworthPlatform 122:27TamworthPlatform 322:38Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated21:01London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated22:30DerbyPlatform 522:45DerbyPlatform 222:54Burton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBurton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 321:03London EustonPlatform 322:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 623:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated23:39Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated23:08London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated02:52DerbyPlatform 3 estimated06:10DerbyPlatform 1 estimated06:19Burton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston23:30London Euston01:36Birmingham New Street06:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated06:50Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:45NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:34TamworthPlatform 1 estimated06:39Tamworth06:50Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 12 estimated05:31London EustonPlatform 12 estimated06:45RugbyPlatform 2 estimated06:59RugbyPlatform 2 estimated07:28TamworthPlatform 1 estimated07:39Tamworth07:50Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated05:52London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated07:43DerbyPlatform 5 estimated07:50DerbyPlatform 2 estimated07:59Burton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 4 estimated06:20London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated08:28Burton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated06:23London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:06DerbyPlatform 5 estimated08:28DerbyPlatform 2 estimated08:38Burton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedBurton-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London to Burton-on-Trent
- Train Fares from: £9
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to Burton-on-Trent by train?
The average journey time between London and Burton-on-Trent is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 110 trains per day travelling from London to Burton-on-Trent. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Burton-on-Trent?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Burton-on-Trent without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Burton-on-Trent.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Burton-on-Trent?
The distance between London and Burton-on-Trent is 110 miles.Distance: 110 miles
What time is the first train from London to Burton-on-Trent?
The first train from London to Burton-on-Trent departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Burton-on-Trent?
The last train from London to Burton-on-Trent departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for London to Burton-on-Trent
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Burton-on-Trent here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Burton-on-Trent to London