- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 411:10London EustonPlatform 412:47CrewePlatform 1113:20CrewePlatform 7 estimated13:55WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston11:23London Euston12:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated14:14ShrewsburyPlatform 6 estimated14:24ShrewsburyPlatform 7B estimated14:36Wemexpected to arrive atWemOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston13:40London Euston15:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:22CrewePlatform 7 estimated15:59WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston14:10London Euston15:47CrewePlatform 11 estimated16:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated16:36WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston15:10London Euston16:47CrewePlatform 11 estimated17:20CrewePlatform 7 estimated17:55Wemon timeWemPeak
- on timeLondon Euston16:10London Euston17:47CrewePlatform 11 estimated18:09CrewePlatform 6 estimated18:37WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston17:10London Euston18:55CrewePlatform 11 estimated19:08CrewePlatform 6 estimated19:40WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston18:10London Euston19:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated20:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated20:37Wemon timeWemPeak
- on timeLondon Euston19:10London Euston20:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated21:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated21:53WemPlatform 2 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston19:23London Euston21:10WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated21:25WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated22:14ShrewsburyPlatform 6 estimated22:20ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated22:32WemPlatform 1 estimatedon timeWemPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from London Euston to Wem by train?
The average journey time between London Euston and Wem is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains per day travelling from London Euston to Wem. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London Euston to Wem?
No, it is not possible to travel from London Euston to Wem without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London Euston to Wem.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London Euston and Wem?
The distance between London Euston and Wem is 143 miles.Distance: 143 miles
What time is the first train from London Euston to Wem?
The first train from London Euston to Wem departs at .
What time is the last train from London Euston to Wem?
The last train from London Euston to Wem departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for London Euston to Wem
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London Euston to Wem here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Wem to London Euston