- on timeLondon Euston21:00London Euston23:39Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated05:55Manchester Piccadilly06:20BoltonPlatform 4 estimatedBoltonPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston21:35London Euston22:00London Kings Cross22:00London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated00:20LeedsPlatform 8 estimated03:15Leeds04:50Manchester Piccadilly05:55Manchester Piccadilly06:20BoltonPlatform 4 estimatedBoltonPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston21:43London Euston00:03WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated09:04WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated10:05Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated10:05Wigan North Western10:45Wigan Wallgate10:45Wigan WallgatePlatform 2 estimated11:25BoltonBoltonOff Peak
- London Euston08:10London Euston10:53Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated11:05Manchester Piccadilly11:50BoltonBoltonOff Peak
- London Euston08:20London Euston11:02Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated11:02Manchester Piccadilly11:43Manchester Victoria11:43Manchester Victoria12:18BoltonPlatform 4 estimatedBoltonPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston08:45London Euston11:23Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated11:23Wigan North Western11:45Wigan Wallgate11:45Wigan WallgatePlatform 2 estimated12:25BoltonBoltonOff Peak
- London Euston09:20London Euston12:04Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated12:04Manchester Piccadilly12:43Manchester Victoria12:43Manchester Victoria13:18BoltonPlatform 4 estimatedBoltonPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston09:45London Euston12:25Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated12:25Wigan North Western12:45Wigan Wallgate12:45Wigan WallgatePlatform 2 estimated13:25BoltonBoltonOff Peak
- London Euston10:20London Euston13:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated13:05Manchester Piccadilly13:43Manchester Victoria13:43Manchester Victoria14:18BoltonPlatform 4 estimatedBoltonPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston10:45London Euston13:26Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated13:26Wigan North Western13:45Wigan Wallgate13:45Wigan WallgatePlatform 2 estimated14:25BoltonBoltonOff Peak
Journey information from London Euston to Bolton
- Train Fares from: £25.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London Euston to Bolton by train?
The average journey time between London Euston and Bolton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 42 trains per day travelling from London Euston to Bolton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London Euston to Bolton?
No, it is not possible to travel from London Euston to Bolton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London Euston to Bolton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London Euston and Bolton?
The distance between London Euston and Bolton is 171 miles.Distance: 171 miles
What time is the first train from London Euston to Bolton?
The first train from London Euston to Bolton departs at .
What time is the last train from London Euston to Bolton?
The last train from London Euston to Bolton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London Euston to Bolton
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London Euston to Bolton here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Bolton to London Euston