- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 416:52KilmarnockPlatform 418:36CarlislePlatform 1 estimated18:46CarlislePlatform 4 estimated22:26London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 2 estimated17:27KilmarnockPlatform 2 estimated18:05Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated18:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated23:34London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 1 estimated22:27KilmarnockPlatform 1 estimated23:13Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated23:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 10 estimated07:07London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated22:57KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated23:36Glasgow CentralPlatform 11 estimated04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:07London Eustonon timeLondon EustonPeak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 3 estimated00:02KilmarnockPlatform 3 estimated01:15DumfriesPlatform 2 estimated04:58DumfriesPlatform 1 estimated05:35CarlislePlatform 7 estimated05:44CarlislePlatform 4 estimated09:07London Eustonon timeLondon EustonPeak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 2 estimated05:22KilmarnockPlatform 2 estimated06:08Glasgow CentralPlatform 7 estimated06:30Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:11London EustonLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 3 estimated06:20KilmarnockPlatform 3 estimated07:07Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated07:37Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:10London EustonLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeKilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated06:52KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated07:31Glasgow CentralPlatform 5 estimated08:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:22CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:59London EustonLondon EustonOff Peak
- KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated07:54KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated09:41CarlislePlatform 7 estimated09:49CarlislePlatform 4 estimated13:10London EustonLondon EustonOff Peak
- KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated08:23KilmarnockPlatform 4 estimated09:01Glasgow CentralPlatform 9 estimated09:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:10London EustonLondon EustonOff Peak
Journey information from Kilmarnock to London Euston
- Train Fares from: £33
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Kilmarnock to London Euston by train?
The average journey time between Kilmarnock and London Euston is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Kilmarnock to London Euston. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Kilmarnock to London Euston?
No, it is not possible to travel from Kilmarnock to London Euston without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Kilmarnock to London Euston.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Kilmarnock and London Euston?
The distance between Kilmarnock and London Euston is 334 miles.Distance: 334 miles
What time is the first train from Kilmarnock to London Euston?
The first train from Kilmarnock to London Euston departs at .
What time is the last train from Kilmarnock to London Euston?
The last train from Kilmarnock to London Euston departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London Euston to Kilmarnock