- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated05:41CarlislePlatform 4 estimated05:51CarlislePlatform 6 estimated08:33LeedsPlatform 4B estimated08:54LeedsPlatform 9D estimated10:05HullPlatform 3 estimatedHullPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow Central05:45Glasgow Central06:00Glasgow Queen Street06:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated06:49Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated07:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated09:33YorkPlatform 3 estimated09:45YorkPlatform 1 estimated10:54HullPlatform 6 estimatedHullPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated06:48Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:29YorkPlatform 5 estimated10:45YorkPlatform 1 estimated11:54HullPlatform 6 estimatedHullPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow Central07:45Glasgow Central08:00Glasgow Queen Street08:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated08:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated11:30YorkPlatform 5 estimated11:45YorkPlatform 1 estimated12:54HullPlatform 6 estimatedHullPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:15Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated10:47Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated11:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated11:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated13:32HullPlatform 5 estimatedHullPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated08:03Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated09:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated09:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:54YorkPlatform 5 estimated12:42YorkPlatform 1 estimated13:55HullPlatform 6 estimatedHullPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated09:06Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimated12:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated12:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated14:30HullPlatform 5 estimatedHullPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated11:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated14:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:46YorkPlatform 1 estimated15:54HullPlatform 6 estimatedHullPlatform 6 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Glasgow Central to Hull
- Train Fares from: £20.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Glasgow Central to Hull by train?
The average journey time between Glasgow Central and Hull is . On an average weekday, there are 42 trains travelling from Glasgow Central to Hull. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Glasgow Central to Hull by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Glasgow Central to Hull cost?
Train tickets from Glasgow Central to Hull can start from as little as £20.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Glasgow Central to Hull?
No, it is not possible to travel from Glasgow Central to Hull without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Glasgow Central to Hull.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Glasgow Central and Hull?
The distance between Glasgow Central and Hull is 214 miles.Distance: 214 miles
What time is the first train from Glasgow Central to Hull?
The first train from Glasgow Central to Hull departs at .
What time is the last train from Glasgow Central to Hull?
The last train from Glasgow Central to Hull departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hull to Glasgow Central.