- on timeGipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated06:31Gipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated06:42Norwood JunctionPlatform 607:02Norwood JunctionPlatform 407:28Gatwick AirportPlatform 1 estimated07:42Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimated08:05BrightonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated08:01Gipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated08:12Norwood JunctionPlatform 608:39Norwood JunctionPlatform 608:42East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated08:49East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:44BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeGipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated08:31Gipsy HillPlatform 2 estimated08:42Norwood JunctionPlatform 609:02Norwood JunctionPlatform 409:06East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:11East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated10:02BrightonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Gipsy Hill to Brighton
- Train Fares from: £5.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Gipsy Hill to Brighton by train?
The average journey time between Gipsy Hill and Brighton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 36 trains per day travelling from Gipsy Hill to Brighton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Gipsy Hill to Brighton?
No, it is not possible to travel from Gipsy Hill to Brighton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Gipsy Hill to Brighton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Gipsy Hill and Brighton?
The distance between Gipsy Hill and Brighton is 41 miles.Distance: 41 miles
What time is the first train from Gipsy Hill to Brighton?
The first train from Gipsy Hill to Brighton departs at .
What time is the last train from Gipsy Hill to Brighton?
The last train from Gipsy Hill to Brighton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Gipsy Hill to Brighton
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Gipsy Hill to Brighton here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Brighton to Gipsy Hill