- on timeCrewePlatform 509:05CrewePlatform 511:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated12:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated12:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated09:52CrewePlatform 7 estimated10:10StaffordPlatform 1 estimated10:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated12:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated13:34ReadingPlatform 1 estimated13:41Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated10:51CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated12:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated13:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated14:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated14:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated11:14CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:09London EustonPlatform 14 estimated13:09London Euston14:00London Paddington14:00London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated14:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated14:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated14:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:41StaffordPlatform 1 estimated12:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated14:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated15:34ReadingPlatform 1 estimated15:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated12:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:09London EustonPlatform 15 estimated14:09London Euston15:00London Paddington15:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated15:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated15:34ReadingPlatform 1 estimated15:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated12:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated13:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated15:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated16:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated16:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:06London EustonPlatform 1 estimated15:06London Euston16:00London Paddington16:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated16:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated16:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated16:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated14:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated16:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated17:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated17:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated14:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:06London EustonPlatform 14 estimated16:06London Euston17:00London Paddington17:00London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated17:23ReadingPlatform 9 estimated17:35ReadingPlatform 1 estimated17:42Thealeon timeThealeOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Theale
- Train Fares from: £50.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Theale by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Theale is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Crewe to Theale. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Theale by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Theale cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Theale can start from as little as £50.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Theale?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Theale without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Theale.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Theale?
The distance between Crewe and Theale is 128 miles.Distance: 128 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Theale?
The first train from Crewe to Theale departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Theale?
The last train from Crewe to Theale departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Theale to Crewe.