- expected to depart atCrewePlatform 514:44CrewePlatform 516:18London EustonPlatform 316:18London Euston17:25London Paddington17:25London PaddingtonPlatform 1 estimated17:47ReadingPlatform 717:54ReadingPlatform 618:21Ascot (Berks)Platform 1 estimated18:30Ascot (Berks)18:40Sunningdaleon timeSunningdalePeak
- expected to depart atCrewePlatform 514:44CrewePlatform 516:18London EustonPlatform 316:18London Euston17:13Vauxhall17:13Vauxhall17:50HounslowPlatform 1 estimated18:04Hounslow19:08Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:23CrewePlatform 517:07London EustonPlatform 15 estimated17:07London Euston17:54Vauxhall17:54Vauxhall18:29HounslowPlatform 1 estimated18:34Hounslow19:33Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:23CrewePlatform 515:42StaffordPlatform 116:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated18:39ReadingPlatform 7B estimated18:54ReadingPlatform 6 estimated19:21Ascot (Berks)Platform 1 estimated19:30Ascot (Berks)19:40Sunningdaleon timeSunningdalePeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:44CrewePlatform 517:18London EustonPlatform 6 estimated17:18London Euston18:25London Paddington18:25London PaddingtonPlatform 1 estimated18:47ReadingPlatform 8 estimated18:54ReadingPlatform 6 estimated19:21Ascot (Berks)Platform 1 estimated19:30Ascot (Berks)19:40Sunningdaleon timeSunningdalePeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:44CrewePlatform 517:18London EustonPlatform 6 estimated17:18London Euston18:13Vauxhall18:13Vauxhall18:50HounslowPlatform 1 estimated19:04Hounslow20:08Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:23CrewePlatform 518:06London EustonPlatform 14 estimated18:06London Euston18:54Vauxhall18:54Vauxhall19:29HounslowPlatform 1 estimated19:34Hounslow20:33Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:23CrewePlatform 516:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated17:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated19:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated19:54ReadingPlatform 6 estimated20:21Ascot (Berks)Platform 1 estimated20:30Ascot (Berks)20:40Sunningdaleon timeSunningdalePeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:44CrewePlatform 518:19London EustonPlatform 2 estimated18:19London Euston19:13Vauxhall19:13Vauxhall19:50HounslowPlatform 1 estimated20:04Hounslow21:08Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated17:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated19:05London EustonPlatform 3 estimated19:05London Euston19:54Vauxhall19:54Vauxhall20:29HounslowPlatform 1 estimated20:34Hounslow21:33Sunningdaleon timeSunningdaleOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Sunningdale
- Train Fares from: £41.20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Sunningdale by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Sunningdale is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains travelling from Crewe to Sunningdale. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Sunningdale by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Sunningdale cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Sunningdale can start from as little as £41.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Sunningdale?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Sunningdale without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Sunningdale.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Sunningdale?
The distance between Crewe and Sunningdale is 140 miles.Distance: 140 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Sunningdale?
The first train from Crewe to Sunningdale departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Sunningdale?
The last train from Crewe to Sunningdale departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Sunningdale to Crewe.