- CrewePlatform 1 estimated06:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated07:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated08:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated08:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated07:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated08:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated09:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated09:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated08:30CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated09:13Manchester Piccadilly09:52Manchester Victoria09:52Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated10:06StalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated08:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated10:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated10:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:12Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated10:12Manchester Piccadilly10:52Manchester Victoria10:52Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated11:06StalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated10:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated11:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated11:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:28CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:16Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated11:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:40Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated11:45Salford CrescentPlatform 1 estimated12:06StalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated12:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated13:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated13:29StalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:28CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated13:15Manchester Piccadilly13:52Manchester Victoria13:52Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated14:06StalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedStalybridgePlatform 5 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Stalybridge
- Train Fares from: £14
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Stalybridge by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Stalybridge is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains travelling from Crewe to Stalybridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Stalybridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Stalybridge cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Stalybridge can start from as little as £14 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Stalybridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Stalybridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Stalybridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Stalybridge?
The distance between Crewe and Stalybridge is 31 miles.Distance: 31 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Stalybridge?
The first train from Crewe to Stalybridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Stalybridge?
The last train from Crewe to Stalybridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Stalybridge to Crewe.