- CrewePlatform 1 estimated08:58CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:48Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated10:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated10:11Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:11Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated10:54Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:05Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:56CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:48Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated10:48Manchester Piccadilly11:25Manchester Victoria11:25Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated11:28Salford CentralSalford CentralOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:28CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:16Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated11:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 1 estimated12:02Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 3 estimated12:08Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated10:55CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated11:46Manchester Piccadilly12:25Manchester Victoria12:25Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated12:28Salford CentralSalford CentralOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:07Manchester Piccadilly12:45Manchester Victoria12:45Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated12:48Salford CentralSalford CentralOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:58CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:47Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated12:47Manchester Piccadilly13:25Manchester Victoria13:25Manchester VictoriaPlatform 4 estimated13:28Salford CentralSalford CentralOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:57CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:47Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated14:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated14:10Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:56CrewePlatform 1 estimated14:44Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated15:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:10Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated14:56CrewePlatform 1 estimated15:45Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated16:01Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated16:10Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedSalford CrescentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Salford
- Train Fares from: £13.90
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Salford by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Salford is . On an average weekday, there are 63 trains travelling from Crewe to Salford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Salford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Salford cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Salford can start from as little as £13.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Salford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Salford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Salford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Salford?
The distance between Crewe and Salford is 28 miles.Distance: 28 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Salford?
The first train from Crewe to Salford departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Salford?
The last train from Crewe to Salford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Salford to Crewe.