- on timeCrewePlatform 517:22CrewePlatform 519:07London EustonPlatform 419:07London Euston19:51London Victoria19:51London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated19:57Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated20:07Clapham JunctionPlatform 9 estimated21:45BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated21:48BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated21:58Lymington Pieron timeLymington PierOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1217:57CrewePlatform 1218:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A19:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated21:57BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated22:18BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated22:28Lymington Pieron timeLymington PierOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 518:24CrewePlatform 518:41StaffordPlatform 1 estimated19:27StaffordPlatform 4 estimated22:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated06:12BrockenhurstPlatform 1 estimated06:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated19:50CrewePlatform 7 estimated20:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated21:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated23:07BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated23:19BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated00:06BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated06:12BrockenhurstPlatform 1 estimated06:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:48London EustonPlatform 4 estimated23:48London Euston05:30London Waterloo05:30London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated07:21BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated07:42BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated07:52Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:16Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimated06:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated09:00BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated09:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated09:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated05:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated11:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated11:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- CrewePlatform 2 estimated06:42CrewePlatform 2 estimated07:25Tamworth07:34Tamworth10:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated11:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated11:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated07:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:07StaffordPlatform 1 estimated08:26StaffordPlatform 4 estimated11:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated12:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated12:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated07:57CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:47RugbyPlatform 4 estimated08:53RugbyPlatform 1 estimated09:04CoventryPlatform 3 estimated09:25CoventryPlatform 2 estimated11:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated12:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated12:22Lymington PierLymington PierPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Lymington Pier
- Train Fares from: £48.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Lymington Pier by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Lymington Pier is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Crewe to Lymington Pier. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Lymington Pier by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Lymington Pier cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Lymington Pier can start from as little as £48.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Lymington Pier?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Lymington Pier without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Lymington Pier.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Lymington Pier?
The distance between Crewe and Lymington Pier is 166 miles.Distance: 166 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Lymington Pier?
The first train from Crewe to Lymington Pier departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Lymington Pier?
The last train from Crewe to Lymington Pier departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Lymington Pier to Crewe.