- on timeCrewePlatform 611:23CrewePlatform 612:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated13:41LeedsPlatform 15 estimated14:12LeedsPlatform 2B estimated14:40IlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 111:58CrewePlatform 112:47Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated13:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated14:41LeedsPlatform 15 estimated15:12LeedsPlatform 2C estimated15:40IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1112:16CrewePlatform 1113:00TamworthPlatform 213:07TamworthPlatform 313:33DerbyPlatform 4A estimated13:45DerbyPlatform 1 estimated15:00LeedsPlatform 11D estimated15:12LeedsPlatform 2C estimated15:40IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 612:28CrewePlatform 613:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated13:15Manchester Piccadilly13:57Manchester Victoria13:57Manchester VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated15:00Bradford InterchangePlatform 415:00Bradford Interchange15:38Bradford Forster Square15:38Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 216:09IlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated13:16CrewePlatform 7 estimated14:00Tamworth14:20Tamworth16:00LeedsPlatform 9D estimated16:16LeedsPlatform 5C estimated16:44IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 613:29CrewePlatform 614:14Manchester Piccadilly14:14Manchester Piccadilly14:57Manchester Victoria14:57Manchester VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated15:59Bradford InterchangePlatform 115:59Bradford Interchange16:38Bradford Forster Square16:38Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 217:09IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated14:16CrewePlatform 12 estimated15:00Tamworth15:09Tamworth15:34DerbyPlatform 4A estimated15:44DerbyPlatform 1 estimated16:59LeedsPlatform 9D estimated17:12LeedsPlatform 5B estimated17:40IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 614:30CrewePlatform 615:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated15:15Manchester Piccadilly15:57Manchester Victoria15:57Manchester VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated16:58Bradford InterchangePlatform 116:58Bradford Interchange17:38Bradford Forster Square17:38Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 2 estimated18:09IlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated15:16CrewePlatform 7 estimated16:00Tamworth16:19Tamworth18:01LeedsPlatform 9 estimated18:12LeedsPlatform 3B estimated18:40IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated15:28CrewePlatform 6 estimated16:14Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated16:14Manchester Piccadilly16:57Manchester Victoria16:57Manchester VictoriaPlatform 2 estimated17:57Bradford InterchangePlatform 117:57Bradford Interchange18:38Bradford Forster Square18:38Bradford Forster SquarePlatform 2 estimated19:09IlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeIlkleyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Ilkley
- Train Fares from: £48.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Ilkley by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Ilkley is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Crewe to Ilkley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Ilkley by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Ilkley cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Ilkley can start from as little as £48.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Ilkley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Ilkley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Ilkley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Ilkley?
The distance between Crewe and Ilkley is 63 miles.Distance: 63 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Ilkley?
The first train from Crewe to Ilkley departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Ilkley?
The last train from Crewe to Ilkley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Ilkley to Crewe.