- on timeCrewePlatform 114:22CrewePlatform 116:06London EustonPlatform 216:06London Euston16:50London Paddington16:50London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated17:15TwyfordPlatform 317:21TwyfordPlatform 517:33Henley-on-thamesPlatform 1on timeHenley-on-thamesPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:22CrewePlatform 517:03London EustonPlatform 14 estimated17:03London Euston17:51London Paddington17:51London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated18:22TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated18:27TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated18:39Henley-on-thameson timeHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated16:22CrewePlatform 1 estimated18:05London EustonPlatform 16 estimated18:05London Euston18:49London Paddington18:49London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated19:22TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated19:28TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated19:40Henley-on-thameson timeHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:45CrewePlatform 518:33London EustonPlatform 4 estimated18:33London Euston19:26London Paddington19:26London PaddingtonPlatform 14 estimated20:10TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated20:29TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated20:41Henley-on-thameson timeHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated19:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated20:43ReadingPlatform 7B estimated21:08ReadingPlatform 15 estimated21:13TwyfordPlatform 4 estimated21:46TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated21:58Henley-on-thameson timeHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated18:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated20:30London EustonPlatform 2 estimated20:30London Euston21:43London Paddington21:43London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated22:31TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated22:56TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated23:08Henley-on-thameson timeHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:48London EustonPlatform 4 estimated23:48London Euston01:34London Paddington01:34London PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimated02:13TwyfordPlatform 3 estimated05:49TwyfordPlatform 4 estimated06:01Henley-on-thamesHenley-on-thamesOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated22:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated06:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated07:41ReadingPlatform 7B estimated08:22ReadingPlatform 14 estimated08:27TwyfordPlatform 4 estimated08:56TwyfordPlatform 5 estimated09:08Henley-on-thamesHenley-on-thamesPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames
- Train Fares from: £31.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Henley-on-Thames is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames can start from as little as £31.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Henley-on-Thames?
The distance between Crewe and Henley-on-Thames is 125 miles.Distance: 125 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames?
The first train from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames?
The last train from Crewe to Henley-on-Thames departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Henley-on-Thames to Crewe.