- on timeCrewePlatform 515:54CrewePlatform 517:39London EustonPlatform 317:39London Euston19:00Newbury Park19:00Newbury Park19:40Ingatestone19:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated21:07Disson timeDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 716:16CrewePlatform 717:15NuneatonPlatform 517:51NuneatonPlatform 719:13PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated19:50PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated21:14StowmarketPlatform 121:56StowmarketPlatform 2 estimated22:08Disson timeDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:45CrewePlatform 518:33London EustonPlatform 4 estimated18:33London Euston20:00Newbury Park20:00Newbury Park20:40Ingatestone20:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated22:08Disson timeDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 117:54CrewePlatform 119:38London EustonPlatform 5 estimated19:38London Euston21:00Newbury Park21:00Newbury Park21:40Ingatestone21:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated23:09Disson timeDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 518:44CrewePlatform 520:30London EustonPlatform 2 estimated20:30London Euston22:00Newbury Park22:00Newbury Park22:40Ingatestone22:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated00:09Disson timeDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated19:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated20:28NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated20:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated22:48ElyPlatform 2 estimated23:11ElyPlatform 1 estimated00:12NorwichPlatform 3A estimated07:00NorwichPlatform 2 estimated07:17DissDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated20:49CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:47London EustonPlatform 3 estimated22:47London Euston00:10Newbury Park00:10Newbury Park00:50Ingatestone02:00Ingatestone02:59Ipswich08:46IpswichPlatform 4 estimated09:09DissDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated20:52CrewePlatform 11 estimated21:53Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated21:53Birmingham New Street22:18Birmingham Moor Street22:18Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated23:26BanburyPlatform 107:50BanburyPlatform 1 estimated09:23London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated09:23London Marylebone11:00Newbury Park11:00Newbury Park11:40Ingatestone11:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated13:08DissDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3 estimated23:14Birmingham New Street00:20Northampton06:15Northampton07:00Milton Keynes Central07:38Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:43London EustonPlatform 11 estimated08:43London Euston10:00Newbury Park10:00Newbury Park10:40Ingatestone10:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated12:08DissDissOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:58WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated08:05WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated10:25London EustonPlatform 4 estimated10:25London Euston11:40Newbury Park11:40Newbury Park12:20Ingatestone12:50IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated14:08DissDissOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Diss by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Diss is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Crewe to Diss. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Diss by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Diss cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Diss can start from as little as £80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Diss?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Diss without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Diss.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Diss?
The distance between Crewe and Diss is 157 miles.Distance: 157 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Diss?
The first train from Crewe to Diss departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Diss?
The last train from Crewe to Diss departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Diss to Crewe.