- on timeCrewePlatform 106:48CrewePlatform 107:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated07:43Manchester Piccadilly08:39Manchester Victoria08:39Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated09:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated08:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated09:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated10:23BlackburnPlatform 210:33BlackburnPlatform 110:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated09:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:12Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated10:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated10:50BoltonPlatform 411:00BoltonPlatform 111:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 12 estimated11:31Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated11:46Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated12:02BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated12:33BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated12:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated12:50BoltonPlatform 413:00BoltonPlatform 113:57ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated12:54CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:39Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated13:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated14:23BlackburnPlatform 1 estimated14:33BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated14:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated13:34CrewePlatform 6 estimated14:19Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated14:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated14:50BoltonPlatform 415:01BoltonPlatform 115:57ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated14:53CrewePlatform 6 estimated15:37Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated15:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated16:23BlackburnPlatform 1 estimated16:33BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated16:56ClitheroePlatform 2on timeClitheroePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated15:28CrewePlatform 6 estimated16:14Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated16:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated16:50BoltonPlatform 417:00BoltonPlatform 117:56ClitheroePlatform 2 estimatedon timeClitheroePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated16:54CrewePlatform 12 estimated17:36Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated17:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated18:23BlackburnPlatform 1 estimated18:33BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated18:56ClitheroePlatform 2 estimatedon timeClitheroePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Clitheroe
- Train Fares from: £19.45
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Clitheroe by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Clitheroe is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Crewe to Clitheroe. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Clitheroe by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Clitheroe cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Clitheroe can start from as little as £19.45 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Clitheroe?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Clitheroe without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Clitheroe.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Clitheroe?
The distance between Crewe and Clitheroe is 54 miles.Distance: 54 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Clitheroe?
The first train from Crewe to Clitheroe departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Clitheroe?
The last train from Crewe to Clitheroe departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Clitheroe to Crewe.