- on timeCrewePlatform 118:48CrewePlatform 119:39Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated19:39Manchester Piccadilly20:20Manchester Victoria20:20Manchester VictoriaPlatform 521:19Bradford InterchangePlatform 2on timeBradford InterchangePlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 119:48CrewePlatform 120:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated20:43Manchester Piccadilly21:20Manchester Victoria21:20Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated22:21Bradford InterchangePlatform 3on timeBradford InterchangePlatform 3Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated06:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated07:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated07:43Manchester Piccadilly08:21Manchester Victoria08:21Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated09:19Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated07:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated08:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated08:43Manchester Piccadilly09:21Manchester Victoria09:21Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated10:20Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated08:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated09:43Manchester Piccadilly10:21Manchester Victoria10:21Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated11:19Bradford InterchangePlatform 2 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated10:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated10:43Manchester Piccadilly11:21Manchester Victoria11:21Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated12:19Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated10:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated11:43Manchester Piccadilly12:21Manchester Victoria12:21Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated13:19Bradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated12:56HuddersfieldPlatform 4 estimated13:01HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated13:24LeedsPlatform 15 estimated13:42LeedsPlatform 10B estimated14:01Bradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated12:56HuddersfieldPlatform 4 estimated13:35HuddersfieldPlatform 4A estimated14:11Bradford InterchangePlatform 1 estimatedBradford InterchangePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Bradford
- Train Fares from: £44.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Bradford by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Bradford is . On an average weekday, there are 29 trains travelling from Crewe to Bradford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Bradford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Bradford cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Bradford can start from as little as £44.70 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Bradford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Bradford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Bradford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Bradford?
The distance between Crewe and Bradford is 56 miles.Distance: 56 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Bradford?
The first train from Crewe to Bradford departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Bradford?
The last train from Crewe to Bradford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bradford to Crewe.