- on timeCrewePlatform 706:33CrewePlatform 707:34NuneatonPlatform 507:50NuneatonPlatform 708:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated08:32LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated09:18BedfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 407:33CrewePlatform 408:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated08:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated09:17LeicesterPlatform 1 estimated09:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated10:22BedfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 507:42CrewePlatform 509:13London EustonPlatform 5 estimated09:13London Euston10:05London St Pancras International10:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated10:42BedfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated08:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated09:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated09:52NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated10:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated10:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated11:22BedfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated09:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated10:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated10:52NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated11:18LeicesterPlatform 1 estimated11:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated12:22BedfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated09:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:36London EustonPlatform 1 estimated11:36London Euston12:18London St Pancras International12:18London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated13:20BedfordPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated10:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated11:52NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated12:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated12:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated13:22BedfordPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated10:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:32London EustonPlatform 6 estimated12:32London Euston13:18London St Pancras International13:18London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated14:20BedfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated11:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated12:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated12:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated13:17LeicesterPlatform 1 estimated13:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated14:25BedfordPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated11:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:30London EustonPlatform 6 estimated13:30London Euston14:05London St Pancras International14:05London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated14:40BedfordPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBedfordPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Bedford
- Train Fares from: £7
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Bedford by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Bedford is . On an average weekday, there are 41 trains travelling from Crewe to Bedford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Bedford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Bedford cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Bedford can start from as little as £7 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Bedford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Bedford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Bedford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Bedford?
The distance between Crewe and Bedford is 106 miles.Distance: 106 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Bedford?
The first train from Crewe to Bedford departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Bedford?
The last train from Crewe to Bedford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bedford to Crewe.