- on timeCrewePlatform 509:05CrewePlatform 510:36Leamington SpaPlatform 310:46Leamington SpaPlatform 311:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 211:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 211:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 212:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 212:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 509:05CrewePlatform 511:12OxfordPlatform 312:11OxfordPlatform 2 estimated12:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 213:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 213:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 109:13CrewePlatform 111:34London EustonPlatform 4 estimated11:34London Euston12:57London Marylebone12:57London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated13:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated09:52CrewePlatform 7 estimated10:10StaffordPlatform 1 estimated10:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated11:36Leamington SpaPlatform 311:46Leamington SpaPlatform 312:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 212:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 212:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 213:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 213:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated10:51CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated11:49Birmingham New Street12:15Birmingham Moor Street12:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated13:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 213:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 213:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 214:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 214:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated10:55CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:53London EustonPlatform 1 estimated12:53London Euston13:57London Marylebone13:57London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated14:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated11:05CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated12:11Birmingham New Street13:12Birmingham Moor Street13:12Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated14:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 214:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 214:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 215:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 215:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:41StaffordPlatform 1 estimated12:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated13:36Leamington SpaPlatform 313:49Leamington SpaPlatform 314:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 214:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 214:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 215:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 215:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated11:42CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:20London EustonPlatform 16 estimated13:20London Euston14:57London Marylebone14:57London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated15:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated12:19CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated13:14Birmingham New Street14:15Birmingham Moor Street14:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated15:30Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 215:38Haddenham And Thame ParkwayPlatform 215:45Princes RisboroughPlatform 216:01Princes RisboroughPlatform 216:20AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Off Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Aylesbury
- Train Fares from: £43
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Aylesbury by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Aylesbury is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Crewe to Aylesbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Aylesbury by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Aylesbury cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Aylesbury can start from as little as £43 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Aylesbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Aylesbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Aylesbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Aylesbury?
The distance between Crewe and Aylesbury is 111 miles.Distance: 111 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Aylesbury?
The first train from Crewe to Aylesbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Aylesbury?
The last train from Crewe to Aylesbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Aylesbury to Crewe.