- on timeCrawleyPlatform 115:30CrawleyPlatform 116:16Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated16:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated16:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated17:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated17:28Sunburyon timeSunburyPeak
- on timeCrawley16:30Crawley17:16Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated17:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated17:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated18:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated18:28Sunburyon timeSunburyPeak
- on timeCrawley18:30Crawley19:14Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated19:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated19:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated20:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated20:28Sunburyon timeSunburyPeak
- on timeCrawley19:30Crawley20:14Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated20:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated20:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated21:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated21:28Sunburyon timeSunburyPeak
- Crawley06:14Crawley06:59Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:21Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated07:40KingstonPlatform 2 estimated08:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated08:28SunburySunburyPeak
- Crawley06:44Crawley06:47Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated06:51Three BridgesPlatform 4 estimated07:20Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated07:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated08:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated08:28SunburySunburyPeak
- Crawley07:14Crawley07:58Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated08:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated08:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated09:10KingstonPlatform 2 estimated09:28SunburySunburyPeak
- Crawley09:30Crawley10:14Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated10:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated10:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated11:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated11:28SunburySunburyPeak
- Crawley10:30Crawley11:14Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated11:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated11:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated12:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated12:28SunburySunburyPeak
- Crawley11:30Crawley12:14Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated12:36Clapham JunctionPlatform 11 estimated12:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated13:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated13:28SunburySunburyPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crawley to Sunbury by train?
The average journey time between Crawley and Sunbury is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Crawley to Sunbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crawley to Sunbury by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crawley to Sunbury cost?
Train tickets from Crawley to Sunbury can start from as little as £17.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crawley to Sunbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crawley to Sunbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crawley to Sunbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crawley and Sunbury?
The distance between Crawley and Sunbury is 23 miles.Distance: 23 miles
What time is the first train from Crawley to Sunbury?
The first train from Crawley to Sunbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Crawley to Sunbury?
The last train from Crawley to Sunbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Sunbury to Crawley.