- on timeBrighton03:41Brighton04:16Haywards Heath04:26Haywards HeathPlatform 4 estimated05:40London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated05:40London St Pancras International06:17Highbury & Islington06:17Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated06:22Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:06BrightonPlatform 5 estimated06:26FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated06:30Farringdon06:52Moorgate06:52MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated06:54Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:06BrightonPlatform 5 estimated06:40Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimated06:49Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:00Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:26BrightonPlatform 5 estimated06:46FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated06:46Farringdon07:10Moorgate07:10MoorgatePlatform 10 estimated07:12Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:47BrightonPlatform 5 estimated07:06FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated07:06Farringdon07:30Moorgate07:30MoorgatePlatform 10 estimated07:32Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- BrightonPlatform 3 estimated06:14BrightonPlatform 3 estimated07:14London VictoriaPlatform 14 estimated07:14London Victoria07:54Highbury & Islington07:54Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:00Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- BrightonPlatform 5 estimated06:17BrightonPlatform 5 estimated07:35FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated07:35Farringdon08:00Moorgate08:00MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated08:02Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- BrightonPlatform 4 estimated06:29BrightonPlatform 4 estimated06:46Haywards HeathPlatform 3 estimated06:51Haywards HeathPlatform 3 estimated07:46FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated07:46Farringdon08:10Moorgate08:10MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated08:12Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- BrightonPlatform 4 estimated06:29BrightonPlatform 4 estimated07:28London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated07:28London Victoria08:09Highbury & Islington08:09Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:15Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- BrightonPlatform 3 estimated06:44BrightonPlatform 3 estimated07:43London VictoriaPlatform 14 estimated07:43London Victoria08:24Highbury & Islington08:24Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:30Old StreetOld StreetPeak
Journey information from Brighton to Old Street
- Train Fares from: £28.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Brighton to Old Street by train?
The average journey time between Brighton and Old Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains per day travelling from Brighton to Old Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Brighton to Old Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Brighton to Old Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Brighton to Old Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Brighton and Old Street?
The distance between Brighton and Old Street is 48 miles.Distance: 48 miles
What time is the first train from Brighton to Old Street?
The first train from Brighton to Old Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Brighton to Old Street?
The last train from Brighton to Old Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Brighton to Old Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Brighton to Old Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Old Street to Brighton