- on timeBournemouthPlatform 219:59BournemouthPlatform 221:49London WaterlooPlatform 1021:49London Waterloo23:00London Euston23:00London Euston01:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 220:22BournemouthPlatform 222:22London WaterlooPlatform 1522:22London Waterloo23:30London Euston23:30London Euston02:05WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated06:15WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated07:28Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 221:12BournemouthPlatform 223:23London WaterlooPlatform 1223:23London Waterloo00:34London Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:45NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated07:15Stoke-on-trentPlatform 207:20Stoke-on-trentPlatform 207:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 222:12BournemouthPlatform 201:04London WaterlooPlatform 1101:04London Waterloo05:27London Euston05:27London Euston07:26CrewePlatform 11 estimated07:44CrewePlatform 6 estimated08:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 10 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 10 estimatedPeak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 222:12BournemouthPlatform 201:04London WaterlooPlatform 1101:04London Waterloo06:16London Euston06:16London Euston08:27Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 223:12BournemouthPlatform 200:09Southampton Airport ParkwayPlatform 105:22Southampton Airport ParkwayPlatform 109:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- BournemouthPlatform 2 estimated05:12BournemouthPlatform 2 estimated05:54Southampton CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:15Southampton CentralPlatform 110:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- BournemouthPlatform 3 estimated05:54BournemouthPlatform 3 estimated07:47London WaterlooPlatform 13 estimated07:47London Waterloo08:40London Euston08:40London Euston10:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- on timeBournemouthPlatform 3on timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated0 changesPeak
- BournemouthPlatform 2 estimated06:56BournemouthPlatform 2 estimated08:50London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated08:50London Waterloo09:40London Euston09:40London Euston11:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedManchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly by train?
The average journey time between Bournemouth and Manchester Piccadilly is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly.Direct
What is the distance between Bournemouth and Manchester Piccadilly?
The distance between Bournemouth and Manchester Piccadilly is 191 miles.Distance: 191 miles
What time is the first train from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly?
The first train from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly departs at .
What time is the last train from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly?
The last train from Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Manchester Piccadilly to Bournemouth