- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A16:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A17:48SheffieldPlatform 1B18:11SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated19:03ScunthorpePlatform 1on timeScunthorpePlatform 1Peak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A17:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A19:17DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated19:39DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated20:02ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedexpected to arrive atScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated18:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated20:13DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated20:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated21:02ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedon timeScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated19:28Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated20:27SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated21:11SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated22:12ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedon timeScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated20:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated21:50SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated22:11SheffieldPlatform 2B estimated23:11ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedon timeScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated23:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated23:53DerbyPlatform 4 estimated00:17DerbyPlatform 5 estimated00:51SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated05:21SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated06:18ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated06:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated07:15SheffieldPlatform 5 estimated08:11SheffieldPlatform 1B estimated09:05ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated07:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated09:17DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated09:39DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated10:04ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 8M estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8M estimated10:15DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated10:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:02ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated11:14DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated12:02ScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedScunthorpePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Birmingham to Scunthorpe
- Train Fares from: £20.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Birmingham to Scunthorpe by train?
The average journey time between Birmingham and Scunthorpe is . On an average weekday, there are 24 trains travelling from Birmingham to Scunthorpe. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Birmingham to Scunthorpe by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Birmingham to Scunthorpe cost?
Train tickets from Birmingham to Scunthorpe can start from as little as £20.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Birmingham to Scunthorpe?
No, it is not possible to travel from Birmingham to Scunthorpe without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Birmingham to Scunthorpe.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Birmingham and Scunthorpe?
The distance between Birmingham and Scunthorpe is 92 miles.Distance: 92 miles
What time is the first train from Birmingham to Scunthorpe?
The first train from Birmingham to Scunthorpe departs at .
What time is the last train from Birmingham to Scunthorpe?
The last train from Birmingham to Scunthorpe departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Scunthorpe to Birmingham.