- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated05:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated07:05London EustonPlatform 16 estimated07:05London Euston07:46London Victoria07:46London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated09:14Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaOff Peak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated06:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated07:34London EustonPlatform 3 estimated07:34London Euston08:10London St Pancras International08:10London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:45Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated07:53London EustonPlatform 5 estimated07:53London Euston08:46London Victoria08:46London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated10:13Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated07:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:31London EustonPlatform 13 estimated08:31London Euston09:16London Victoria09:16London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated10:43Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated07:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated08:43London EustonPlatform 1 estimated08:43London Euston09:46London Victoria09:46London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated11:13Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- on timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3 estimated08:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3 estimated09:33London EustonPlatform 5 estimated09:33London Euston10:16London Victoria10:16London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated11:43Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:53London EustonPlatform 4 estimated09:53London Euston10:46London Victoria10:46London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated12:13Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:32London EustonPlatform 12 estimated10:32London Euston11:16London Victoria11:16London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated12:43Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:56London EustonPlatform 5 estimated10:56London Euston11:46London Victoria11:46London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated13:13Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaPeak
- Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated10:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated11:34London EustonPlatform 5 estimated11:34London Euston12:16London Victoria12:16London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated13:43Durrington-on-seaDurrington-on-seaOff Peak
Journey information from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea
- Train Fares from: £25
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea by train?
The average journey time between Birmingham New Street and Durrington-on-Sea is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea?
No, it is not possible to travel from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Birmingham New Street and Durrington-on-Sea?
The distance between Birmingham New Street and Durrington-on-Sea is 131 miles.Distance: 131 miles
What time is the first train from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea?
The first train from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea departs at .
What time is the last train from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea?
The last train from Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Birmingham New Street to Durrington-on-Sea here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Durrington-on-Sea to Birmingham New Street