- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 111:31Barnes BridgePlatform 111:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 311:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 1313:53HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 112:01Barnes BridgePlatform 112:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 312:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated13:41Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated13:48Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated14:11HastingsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 112:01Barnes BridgePlatform 112:26London WaterlooPlatform 2312:26London Waterloo12:48London Waterloo East12:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated14:19HastingsPlatform 4 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge12:31Barnes Bridge12:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated12:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated14:53HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge13:01Barnes Bridge13:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated13:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated14:41Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated14:48Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated15:11HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge13:01Barnes Bridge13:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated13:26London Waterloo13:48London Waterloo East13:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated15:17HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge13:31Barnes Bridge13:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated13:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated15:53HastingsPlatform 4 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge13:36Barnes Bridge13:54Vauxhall13:54Vauxhall14:37London St Pancras International14:37London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated15:14Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated15:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated16:06HastingsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge14:01Barnes Bridge14:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated14:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated15:42Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated15:47Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated16:14HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge14:01Barnes Bridge14:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated14:26London Waterloo14:48London Waterloo East14:48London Waterloo EastPlatform C estimated16:21HastingsPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHastingsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes Bridge to Hastings by train?
The average journey time between Barnes Bridge and Hastings is . On an average weekday, there are 19 trains travelling from Barnes Bridge to Hastings. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes Bridge to Hastings by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes Bridge to Hastings cost?
Train tickets from Barnes Bridge to Hastings can start from as little as £8.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes Bridge to Hastings?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes Bridge to Hastings without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes Bridge to Hastings.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes Bridge and Hastings?
The distance between Barnes Bridge and Hastings is 56 miles.Distance: 56 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes Bridge to Hastings?
The first train from Barnes Bridge to Hastings departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes Bridge to Hastings?
The last train from Barnes Bridge to Hastings departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hastings to Barnes Bridge.