- on timeBarnes Bridge18:28Barnes Bridge18:38Barnes18:45BarnesPlatform 218:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 419:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 1319:29PurleyPlatform 4 estimated19:38PurleyPlatform 6 estimated19:52CaterhamPlatform 2on timeCaterhamPlatform 2Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge19:28Barnes Bridge19:38Barnes19:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated19:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 4 estimated20:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated20:29PurleyPlatform 4 estimated20:38PurleyPlatform 6 estimated20:52CaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge20:28Barnes Bridge20:38Barnes20:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated20:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 4 estimated21:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated21:29PurleyPlatform 4 estimated21:38PurleyPlatform 6 estimated21:52CaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge21:28Barnes Bridge21:38Barnes21:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated21:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 4 estimated22:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated22:29PurleyPlatform 4 estimated22:38PurleyPlatform 6 estimated22:52CaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge22:28Barnes Bridge22:38Barnes22:45BarnesPlatform 2 estimated22:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 4 estimated23:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:27PurleyPlatform 4 estimated23:38PurleyPlatform 6 estimated23:52CaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge22:58Barnes Bridge23:08Barnes23:16BarnesPlatform 2 estimated23:25Clapham JunctionPlatform 4 estimated23:40Clapham JunctionPlatform 15 estimated00:02PurleyPlatform 4 estimated00:14PurleyPlatform 6 estimated00:27CaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCaterhamPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge07:01Barnes Bridge07:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated07:39Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated08:18CaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedCaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge07:34Barnes Bridge07:45Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:08Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated08:45CaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedCaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge08:01Barnes Bridge08:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated08:33East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated08:43East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:06CaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedCaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Barnes Bridge08:31Barnes Bridge08:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated09:02East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated09:14East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated09:40CaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedCaterhamPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes Bridge to Caterham by train?
The average journey time between Barnes Bridge and Caterham is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains travelling from Barnes Bridge to Caterham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes Bridge to Caterham by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes Bridge to Caterham cost?
Train tickets from Barnes Bridge to Caterham can start from as little as £5.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes Bridge to Caterham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes Bridge to Caterham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes Bridge to Caterham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes Bridge and Caterham?
The distance between Barnes Bridge and Caterham is 15 miles.Distance: 15 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes Bridge to Caterham?
The first train from Barnes Bridge to Caterham departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes Bridge to Caterham?
The last train from Barnes Bridge to Caterham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Caterham to Barnes Bridge.