- on timeBarmouthPlatform 206:45BarmouthPlatform 209:18ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated09:47ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated11:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated11:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated14:07NewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouthPlatform 206:45BarmouthPlatform 210:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated11:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated14:29NewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouthPlatform 107:46BarmouthPlatform 108:47Machynlleth09:08Machynlleth10:18ShrewsburyPlatform 3 estimated10:52ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated12:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated12:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:04NewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouthPlatform 108:52BarmouthPlatform 111:18ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated11:49ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated13:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated13:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated16:01NewcastlePlatform 9 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouthPlatform 108:52BarmouthPlatform 112:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated13:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated16:30NewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouth10:59Barmouth13:17ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated13:49ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated15:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated15:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated18:03NewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouth10:59Barmouth14:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated15:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimated18:29NewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouth12:55Barmouth15:17ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated15:49ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated17:14Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated17:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated20:20NewcastlePlatform 11 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouth12:55Barmouth16:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3A estimated17:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated20:35NewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarmouth14:55Barmouth17:19ShrewsburyPlatform 4A estimated17:52ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated19:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated19:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated21:03YorkPlatform 11 estimated21:18YorkPlatform 10 estimated22:22NewcastlePlatform 4 estimatedon timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Barmouth to Newcastle
- Train Fares from: £125.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Barmouth to Newcastle by train?
The average journey time between Barmouth and Newcastle is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains travelling from Barmouth to Newcastle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barmouth to Newcastle by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barmouth to Newcastle cost?
Train tickets from Barmouth to Newcastle can start from as little as £125.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barmouth to Newcastle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barmouth to Newcastle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barmouth to Newcastle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barmouth and Newcastle?
The distance between Barmouth and Newcastle is 184 miles.Distance: 184 miles
What time is the first train from Barmouth to Newcastle?
The first train from Barmouth to Newcastle departs at .
What time is the last train from Barmouth to Newcastle?
The last train from Barmouth to Newcastle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Newcastle to Barmouth.