- on timeBarmingPlatform 213:53BarmingPlatform 214:23Ashford InternationalPlatform 1B15:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated16:44EastbournePlatform 2on timeEastbournePlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 114:33BarmingPlatform 115:36London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated15:46London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated17:14EastbournePlatform 1on timeEastbournePlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 214:53BarmingPlatform 215:23Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated16:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated17:44EastbournePlatform 2on timeEastbournePlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated15:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated15:56Otford16:18Otford16:25SevenoaksPlatform 4 estimated16:36SevenoaksPlatform 3 estimated16:58Tunbridge WellsPlatform 2 estimated17:11Tunbridge WellsPlatform 2 estimated17:43St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 2 estimated17:58St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 1 estimated18:29EastbournePlatform 1on timeEastbournePlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated15:53BarmingPlatform 2 estimated16:29Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated17:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated18:44EastbournePlatform 2 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 1 estimated16:33BarmingPlatform 1 estimated16:56Otford17:18Otford17:25SevenoaksPlatform 4 estimated17:32SevenoaksPlatform 3 estimated18:36St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 2 estimated18:44St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 1 estimated19:09EastbournePlatform 1 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated16:53BarmingPlatform 2 estimated17:29Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated18:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated19:43EastbournePlatform 1 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated17:54BarmingPlatform 2 estimated18:33Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated19:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated20:43EastbournePlatform 2 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarming18:13Barming18:20Maidstone EastPlatform 3 estimated18:26Maidstone EastPlatform 2 estimated18:57Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated19:24Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated20:43EastbournePlatform 2 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBarmingPlatform 2 estimated18:54BarmingPlatform 2 estimated19:35Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated19:52Ashford InternationalPlatform 1 estimated20:33HastingsPlatform 2 estimated20:40HastingsPlatform 2 estimated21:05EastbournePlatform 1 estimatedon timeEastbournePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Barming to Eastbourne by train?
The average journey time between Barming and Eastbourne is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Barming to Eastbourne. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barming to Eastbourne by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barming to Eastbourne cost?
Train tickets from Barming to Eastbourne can start from as little as £22.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barming to Eastbourne?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barming to Eastbourne without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barming to Eastbourne.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barming and Eastbourne?
The distance between Barming and Eastbourne is 37 miles.Distance: 37 miles
What time is the first train from Barming to Eastbourne?
The first train from Barming to Eastbourne departs at .
What time is the last train from Barming to Eastbourne?
The last train from Barming to Eastbourne departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Eastbourne to Barming.