- on timeAstonPlatform 212:19AstonPlatform 212:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B12:29Birmingham New Street12:55Birmingham Moor Street12:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:40BanburyPlatform 313:45BanburyPlatform 414:00Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- expected to depart atAstonPlatform 212:43AstonPlatform 212:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B12:50Birmingham New Street13:15Birmingham Moor Street13:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated14:19Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:19AstonPlatform 213:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B13:29Birmingham New Street13:55Birmingham Moor Street13:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated14:39BanburyPlatform 314:47BanburyPlatform 415:00Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated13:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated13:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1213:50Birmingham New Street14:15Birmingham Moor Street14:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated15:15Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated14:19AstonPlatform 2 estimated14:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated14:29Birmingham New Street14:55Birmingham Moor Street14:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated15:38BanburyPlatform 315:48BanburyPlatform 416:02Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated14:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated14:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated14:50Birmingham New Street15:15Birmingham Moor Street15:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated16:16Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated15:19AstonPlatform 2 estimated15:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated15:29Birmingham New Street15:55Birmingham Moor Street15:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated16:40BanburyPlatform 316:45BanburyPlatform 117:00Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated15:43AstonPlatform 2 estimated15:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated15:50Birmingham New Street16:15Birmingham Moor Street16:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated17:15Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated16:19AstonPlatform 2 estimated16:29Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated16:29Birmingham New Street16:55Birmingham Moor Street16:55Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated17:40BanburyPlatform 317:46BanburyPlatform 418:01Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 2 estimated16:33AstonPlatform 2 estimated16:41Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated16:41Birmingham New Street17:10Birmingham Moor Street17:10Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated18:13Bicester NorthPlatform 2on timeBicester NorthPlatform 2Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aston to Bicester North by train?
The average journey time between Aston and Bicester North is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 3 trains per day travelling from Aston to Bicester North. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aston to Bicester North?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aston to Bicester North without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aston to Bicester North.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aston and Bicester North?
The distance between Aston and Bicester North is 52 miles.Distance: 52 miles
What time is the first train from Aston to Bicester North?
The first train from Aston to Bicester North departs at .
What time is the last train from Aston to Bicester North?
The last train from Aston to Bicester North departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aston to Bicester North
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aston to Bicester North here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Bicester North to Aston