Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 05:50 - 19:10 Saturday 06:35 - 18:00 Sunday 08:10 - 16:40
- Left Luggage URL : http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/lostproperty
- Lost Property phone number : 03456 005 165
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Coffee shop
- Staff Help Notes : Ticket office staff will assist wherever possible. Please note that the advertised availability of staff may differ from time to time without notice due to local arrangements or staff sickness.
Customer Service Notes :
We welcome your feedback, suggestions and ideas to help us to make changes to improve your services.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Toilets available :
- Baby change :
- Wifi available :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Everyday Open 24 hours
- Carpark operator : Chiltern Railways
- Car parking spaces : 575
Car parking charges :
Annual £1040.00 Daily £7.00 Monthly £99.00 Off-peak £4.50 Weekly £26.00
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 68
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : Byÿthe Bicester Village Shuttle Bus stop and alsoÿon opposite side of station approach from this bus stop.
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
Flat access to platform 1 (services towards Birmingham)
Flat access via lift to platform 2 (services towards London).
The lift is available Monday to Friday from 0600 to 2300, Sunday from 0600 to 1600. If you are travelling outside of these hours and require assistance, please call 03456 005 165.
- Ramps for train access :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
For taxis from all UK stations visit www.traintaxi.co.uk.