- expected to depart atAlbany ParkPlatform 220:51Albany ParkPlatform 220:56CrayfordPlatform 221:05CrayfordPlatform 221:26Gravesend21:48GravesendPlatform 2 estimated23:09Broadstairson timeBroadstairsPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated21:51Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated21:56Crayford22:05Crayford22:26Gravesend22:48GravesendPlatform 2 estimated00:09Broadstairson timeBroadstairsPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:21Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:32DartfordPlatform 3 estimated22:58DartfordPlatform 4 estimated23:28RochesterPlatform 2 estimated23:53RochesterPlatform 2 estimated01:13BroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:51Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated22:56Crayford23:05Crayford23:26Gravesend23:48GravesendPlatform 2 estimated00:31FavershamPlatform 1 estimated00:36FavershamPlatform 3 estimated01:13BroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated23:36Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated00:06Gravesend00:18GravesendPlatform 2 estimated01:03FavershamPlatform 3 estimated01:27FavershamPlatform 3 estimated02:04BroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBroadstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated00:27Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated00:38DartfordPlatform 3 estimated01:24Dartford02:51Gillingham (Kent)05:50Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated06:14FavershamPlatform 3 estimated06:22FavershamPlatform 4 estimated06:59BroadstairsBroadstairsPeak
- on timeAlbany Park05:26Albany Park05:56Gravesend06:13GravesendPlatform 2 estimated06:35Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated06:50Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated07:16FavershamPlatform 3 estimated07:23FavershamPlatform 1 estimated08:00BroadstairsBroadstairsPeak
- on timeAlbany ParkPlatform 2 estimated05:56Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated06:25Gravesend06:43GravesendPlatform 2 estimated07:05Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated07:20Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated07:44FavershamPlatform 3 estimated07:52FavershamPlatform 1 estimated08:29BroadstairsBroadstairsPeak
- Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated06:57Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:27Gravesend07:44GravesendPlatform 2 estimated09:04BroadstairsBroadstairsPeak
- Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:55Albany ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:27Gravesend08:48GravesendPlatform 2 estimated10:05BroadstairsBroadstairsPeak
How long does it take to travel from Albany Park to Broadstairs by train?
The average journey time between Albany Park and Broadstairs is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from Albany Park to Broadstairs. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Albany Park to Broadstairs?
No, it is not possible to travel from Albany Park to Broadstairs without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Albany Park to Broadstairs.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Albany Park and Broadstairs?
The distance between Albany Park and Broadstairs is 57 miles.Distance: 57 miles
What time is the first train from Albany Park to Broadstairs?
The first train from Albany Park to Broadstairs departs at .
What time is the last train from Albany Park to Broadstairs?
The last train from Albany Park to Broadstairs departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Albany Park to Broadstairs
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Albany Park to Broadstairs here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Broadstairs to Albany Park