- on timeAbergavenny01:46Abergavenny02:31Hereford04:48HerefordPlatform 3 estimated05:30Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 1 estimated06:02Worcester Foregate StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated07:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:29NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated10:42NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated11:07AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAbergavenny05:54Abergavenny06:39Hereford07:09HerefordPlatform 3 estimated08:40Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10B estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated12:29NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated12:39NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated13:09AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abergavenny07:03Abergavenny07:32Newport (South Wales)Platform 4 estimated08:01Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated13:59AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abergavenny08:12Abergavenny08:39Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated09:00Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated14:32NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated14:43NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated15:08AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated09:28AbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated12:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated12:34Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:13NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated15:37NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated16:01AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abergavenny14:04Abergavenny14:49Hereford15:08HerefordPlatform 3 estimated17:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated17:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated20:12NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated20:33NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated20:58AlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAlnmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Abergavenny to Alnmouth
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Abergavenny to Alnmouth by train?
The average journey time between Abergavenny and Alnmouth is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Abergavenny to Alnmouth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Abergavenny to Alnmouth by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
Are there direct trains from Abergavenny to Alnmouth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abergavenny to Alnmouth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abergavenny to Alnmouth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abergavenny and Alnmouth?
The distance between Abergavenny and Alnmouth is 253 miles.Distance: 253 miles
What time is the first train from Abergavenny to Alnmouth?
The first train from Abergavenny to Alnmouth departs at .
What time is the last train from Abergavenny to Alnmouth?
The last train from Abergavenny to Alnmouth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Alnmouth to Abergavenny.