Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 05:45 - 18:45 Saturday 05:45 - 18:45 Sunday 12:00 - 18:30
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Café
- Staff Help Notes : Staff help available during Ticket Office opening hours.
- Customer help points :
- Toilets available :
- Baby change :
- Wifi notes :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : National Car Parks Ltd - please visit ncp.co.uk for current charges
- Car parking spaces : 64
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 5
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : Near the station building.
- Step-free access : Part of station
Step-free access notes :
South-bound platform only accessible by footbridge with 45 steps, or by barrow crossing with lockable gates. Customers unable to use the stairs must contact Ticket Office staff during opening hours for assistance over the barrow crossing. Please allow extended time before your journey if you need to use the barrow crossing.
Nearest fully accessible station is Hereford.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
In front of the station entrance.