- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated12:32WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated12:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated12:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated13:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimated14:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated14:54Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 4 estimated15:21Weston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedWeston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated13:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated15:04Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated15:27Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated16:00Weston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedWeston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:07Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated15:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated15:51Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 8 estimated16:24Weston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedWeston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated13:33WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated13:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated13:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated14:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated15:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated15:51Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 8 estimated16:24Weston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedWeston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated11:27NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated11:35NewcastlePlatform 12 estimated14:27Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated14:42Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimated16:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated16:27Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated17:00Weston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedWeston-super-marePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare
- Train Fares from: £191.90
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Weston-super-Mare is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare can start from as little as £191.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Weston-super-Mare?
The distance between Aberdeen and Weston-super-Mare is 402 miles.Distance: 402 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare?
The first train from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare?
The last train from Aberdeen to Weston-super-Mare departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Weston-super-Mare to Aberdeen.