- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:30AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:01Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated05:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated09:19Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated09:29Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated09:55LincolnPlatform 3 estimated10:18LincolnPlatform 2 estimated10:50SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:28AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated23:48DundeePlatform 1 estimated06:02DundeePlatform 3 estimated07:35Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated11:19Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated11:36Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated12:02LincolnPlatform 4 estimated12:10LincolnPlatform 2 estimated12:41SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated11:30YorkPlatform 5 estimated12:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated13:06GranthamPlatform 1 estimated13:27GranthamPlatform 3 estimated13:53SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated12:18Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated13:02Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated14:02SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated12:54DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:25DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated13:59GranthamPlatform 1 estimated14:27GranthamPlatform 4 estimated14:52SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated15:07GranthamPlatform 1 estimated15:26GranthamPlatform 4 estimated15:51SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated15:18Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated15:28Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated16:33SleafordPlatform 1 estimatedSleafordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated14:26NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated16:19Newark North GatePlatform 2 estimated16:46Newark North GatePlatform 3 estimated17:13LincolnPlatform 3A estimated17:18LincolnPlatform 4A estimated17:52SleafordPlatform 3 estimatedSleafordPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Sleaford
- Train Fares from: £35.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Sleaford by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Sleaford is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Sleaford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Sleaford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Sleaford cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Sleaford can start from as little as £35.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Sleaford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Sleaford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Sleaford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Sleaford?
The distance between Aberdeen and Sleaford is 294 miles.Distance: 294 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Sleaford?
The first train from Aberdeen to Sleaford departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Sleaford?
The last train from Aberdeen to Sleaford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Sleaford to Aberdeen.