- departedAberdeenPlatform 7N17:15AberdeenPlatform 7N19:38Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated20:11Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated22:25LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:45AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:35LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:45Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:36Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:35LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated06:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8E estimated08:27LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:10Glasgow Central07:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:25LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated10:57LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated12:28LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated07:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen Street10:40Glasgow Central10:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:37LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:57LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:57LancasterPlatform 4 estimatedLancasterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Lancaster
- Train Fares from: £22.20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Lancaster by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Lancaster is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Lancaster. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Lancaster by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Lancaster cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Lancaster can start from as little as £22.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Lancaster?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Lancaster without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Lancaster.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Lancaster?
The distance between Aberdeen and Lancaster is 216 miles.Distance: 216 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Lancaster?
The first train from Aberdeen to Lancaster departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Lancaster?
The last train from Aberdeen to Lancaster departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Lancaster to Aberdeen.