- on timeAberdeenPlatform 514:52AberdeenPlatform 517:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated17:42Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated18:12CarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated15:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated16:43DundeePlatform 1S16:50DundeePlatform 1N18:19HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated18:31HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated19:10CarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated16:32AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated19:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated19:10Glasgow Queen Street19:46Glasgow Central19:46Glasgow CentralPlatform 7 estimated20:24CarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated20:11AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated22:47Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated23:13Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated23:58CarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated05:39AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:32Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated08:32Glasgow Queen Street09:33Glasgow Central09:33Glasgow CentralPlatform 5 estimated10:18CarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedCarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:18HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated08:27HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated09:35BellshillPlatform 1 estimated09:41BellshillPlatform 2 estimated09:47MotherwellPlatform 1 estimated09:57MotherwellPlatform 1 estimated10:18CarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedCarstairsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:19HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:26HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated10:56CarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedCarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated11:51Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8E estimated12:21CarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedCarstairsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Carstairs by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Carstairs is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Carstairs. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Carstairs by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Carstairs cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Carstairs can start from as little as £31.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Carstairs?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Carstairs without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Carstairs.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Carstairs?
The distance between Aberdeen and Carstairs is 117 miles.Distance: 117 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Carstairs?
The first train from Aberdeen to Carstairs departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Carstairs?
The last train from Aberdeen to Carstairs departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Carstairs to Aberdeen.