- on timeAberdeenPlatform 315:38AberdeenPlatform 318:23Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated18:23Glasgow Queen Street19:01Glasgow Central19:01Glasgow CentralPlatform 11 estimated19:37BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated16:32AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated19:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated19:10Glasgow Queen Street20:00Glasgow Central20:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 8 estimated20:37BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated17:39AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated20:26Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated20:26Glasgow Queen Street21:00Glasgow Central21:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 13 estimated21:36BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated18:40AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 6 estimated21:15Glasgow Queen Street22:00Glasgow Central22:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 13 estimated22:36BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated19:45AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated22:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated22:21Glasgow Queen Street23:00Glasgow Central23:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 12 estimated23:36BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:45AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated23:21Glasgow Queen Street00:15Glasgow Central00:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 15 estimated00:54BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated05:39AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:32Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated08:32Glasgow Queen Street09:04Glasgow Central09:04Glasgow CentralPlatform 14 estimated09:50BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 14 estimated10:35BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated07:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen Street11:00Glasgow Central11:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 15 estimated11:35BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 13 estimated12:33BarassiePlatform 2 estimatedBarassiePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Barassie by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Barassie is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Barassie. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Barassie by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Barassie cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Barassie can start from as little as £32.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Barassie?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Barassie without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Barassie.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Barassie?
The distance between Aberdeen and Barassie is 147 miles.Distance: 147 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Barassie?
The first train from Aberdeen to Barassie departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Barassie?
The last train from Aberdeen to Barassie departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Barassie to Aberdeen.