- on timeAbercynonPlatform 120:00AbercynonPlatform 120:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated20:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated00:23ChesterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeChesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon10:00Abercynon10:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated10:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated11:22Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated11:39Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated12:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimated13:20Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated14:06CrewePlatform 11 estimated14:34CrewePlatform 6 estimated14:54ChesterPlatform 3 estimatedChesterPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon10:15Abercynon10:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated11:34Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:47ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated14:20ShrewsburyPlatform 4 estimated15:18ChesterPlatform 2 estimatedChesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon11:14Abercynon11:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated12:36Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated15:26CrewePlatform 6 estimated15:57CrewePlatform 9 estimated16:23ChesterPlatform 1 estimatedChesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon12:15Abercynon12:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated13:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 4B estimated16:29ChesterPlatform 2 estimatedChesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon14:00Abercynon14:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated14:54Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated17:27CrewePlatform 6 estimated17:50CrewePlatform 11 estimated18:10ChesterPlatform 3 estimatedChesterPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon14:00Abercynon14:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated15:17Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated18:26ChesterPlatform 4 estimatedChesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon15:14Abercynon15:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated16:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated19:25CrewePlatform 6 estimated19:50CrewePlatform 11 estimated20:10ChesterPlatform 3 estimatedChesterPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon16:00Abercynon16:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated16:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:23Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated17:39Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated18:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12A estimated19:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5 estimated20:07CrewePlatform 11 estimated20:27CrewePlatform 10 estimated20:50ChesterPlatform 1 estimatedChesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Abercynon16:00Abercynon16:40Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated17:54Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated20:30CrewePlatform 6 estimated20:53CrewePlatform 12 estimated21:12ChesterPlatform 3 estimatedChesterPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Abercynon to Chester
- Train Fares from: £36.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Abercynon to Chester by train?
The average journey time between Abercynon and Chester is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains travelling from Abercynon to Chester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Abercynon to Chester by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Abercynon to Chester cost?
Train tickets from Abercynon to Chester can start from as little as £36.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Abercynon to Chester?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abercynon to Chester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abercynon to Chester.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abercynon and Chester?
The distance between Abercynon and Chester is 109 miles.Distance: 109 miles
What time is the first train from Abercynon to Chester?
The first train from Abercynon to Chester departs at .
What time is the last train from Abercynon to Chester?
The last train from Abercynon to Chester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Chester to Abercynon.