South Western Railway £12 Promo Fares Terms and Conditions - Autumn 2019
1. £12 Promotional tickets are available for Day Return journeys for travel on Saturday and Sundays, or Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November.
2. Discounted tickets are on sale from Tuesday 1st October 2019 until Sunday 3rd November 2019. They are available to purchase online through the Trainline website and app, South Western Railway's website and app and at South Western Railway's stations.
3. Travel on Saturdays and Sundays from Saturday 5th October 2019 until Sunday 3rd November 2019, and Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November inclusive.
4. There are no time restrictions for travel on Saturdays or Sundays when travelling with these tickets.
5. Travel on Monday to Friday is restricted as below:
- Not valid on trains timed to arrive into London Terminals after 04:29 and before 12:00.
- For all other journeys, not valid on trains timed to depart after 04:29 and before 11:00
- Not valid on trains timed to depart:
- London Waterloo after 04:29 and before 11:00, and after 15:59 and before 19:01.
- Vauxhall after 04:29 and before 11:02, and after 16:03 and before 19:04.
- Queenstown Road after 04:29 and before 11:00, and after 15:59 and before 19:01.
- Clapham Junction after 04:29 and before 11:08, and after 16:06 and before 19:09
6. Travel is only permitted on South Western Railway services. The offer is valid between either London Waterloo or other SWR stations within the London Oyster Zone, and:
- Ash Vale
- Box Hill & Westhumble
- Byfleet & New Haw
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon
- Effingham Junction
- Hinchley Wood
- Kempton Park
- London Road (Guildford)
- Martins Heron
- Upper Halliford
- Virginia Water
- West Byfleet
- Windsor & Eton Riverside
- Winnersh Triangle
7. Normal child (50% off aged 5-15) and railcard discounts are available.
8. These tickets are refundable, and you may have to pay a £10 administration fee per transaction. No fee will be charged if your train is cancelled (e.g. due to industrial action) or delayed and you decide not to travel.
9. Some journeys may be affected by engineering works - therefore please check your app before travel to see if you will be affected.
10. South Western Railway reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice and to take appropriate action or withdraw this offer at any time.
11. Tickets are sold subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel.
12. The promoter is First MTR South Western Trains Limited, company number 07900320, registered at 4th Floor Capital House, 25 Chapel Street, London NW1 5DG ("South Western Railway").