- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated05:24WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated05:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated08:03LeedsPlatform 8D estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 8D estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated06:14WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated07:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated08:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:10LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated06:22WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated06:57CrewePlatform 11 estimated07:10CrewePlatform 6 estimated07:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated08:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:10LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:27WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:47Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated07:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated09:02LeedsPlatform 9 estimatedLeedsPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated06:48WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated08:00Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated08:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated09:31LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated07:10WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated08:23Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated08:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:40LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated07:28WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated07:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated10:00LeedsPlatform 9D estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 9D estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated08:14WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated09:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated09:35Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated10:31LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated08:30WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated08:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:01LeedsPlatform 8D estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 8D estimatedPeak
- on timeWolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated08:48WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated10:00Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated10:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated11:31LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Wolverhampton to Leeds
- Train Fares from: £22.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Wolverhampton to Leeds by train?
The average journey time between Wolverhampton and Leeds is . On an average weekday, there are 67 trains travelling from Wolverhampton to Leeds. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Wolverhampton to Leeds by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Wolverhampton to Leeds cost?
Train tickets from Wolverhampton to Leeds can start from as little as £22.10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Wolverhampton to Leeds?
No, it is not possible to travel from Wolverhampton to Leeds without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Wolverhampton to Leeds.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Wolverhampton and Leeds?
The distance between Wolverhampton and Leeds is 87 miles.Distance: 87 miles
What time is the first train from Wolverhampton to Leeds?
The first train from Wolverhampton to Leeds departs at .
What time is the last train from Wolverhampton to Leeds?
The last train from Wolverhampton to Leeds departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Leeds to Wolverhampton.