- departedReddish NorthPlatform 216:57Reddish NorthPlatform 218:06SheffieldPlatform 718:24SheffieldPlatform 618:51DerbyPlatform 319:08DerbyPlatform 3A estimated19:34NottinghamPlatform 5 estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 5 estimatedOff Peak
- departedReddish NorthPlatform 216:57Reddish NorthPlatform 217:24ChinleyPlatform 218:09ChinleyPlatform 219:40NottinghamPlatform 3C estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 3C estimatedOff Peak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 118:20Reddish NorthPlatform 118:31Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated18:42Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated20:27NottinghamPlatform 3B estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 3B estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 1 estimated18:57Reddish NorthPlatform 1 estimated20:05SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated20:41SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated21:34NottinghamPlatform 1C estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 1C estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 1 estimated19:57Reddish NorthPlatform 1 estimated20:55SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated21:02SheffieldPlatform 6A estimated22:01NottinghamPlatform 1A estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 1A estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated21:49Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated22:02Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated22:28Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated00:45NottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedon timeNottinghamPlatform 7 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated00:02Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated00:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated05:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated05:33CrewePlatform 1 estimated06:07CrewePlatform 2 estimated07:26DerbyPlatform 3A estimated07:36DerbyPlatform 6 estimated08:06NottinghamPlatform 4B estimatedNottinghamPlatform 4B estimatedPeak
- on timeReddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated00:02Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated00:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated05:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated06:56SheffieldPlatform 2C estimated07:24SheffieldPlatform 6 estimated08:24NottinghamPlatform 1B estimatedNottinghamPlatform 1B estimatedPeak
- Reddish North07:18Reddish North07:32Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated07:42Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated09:27NottinghamPlatform 1B estimatedNottinghamPlatform 1B estimatedPeak
- Reddish North07:21Reddish North08:32SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated09:06SheffieldPlatform 8A estimated09:59NottinghamPlatform 4 estimatedNottinghamPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Reddish to Nottingham
- Train Fares from: £8.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Reddish to Nottingham by train?
The average journey time between Reddish and Nottingham is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Reddish to Nottingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Reddish to Nottingham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Reddish to Nottingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Reddish to Nottingham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Reddish and Nottingham?
The distance between Reddish and Nottingham is 54 miles.Distance: 54 miles
What time is the first train from Reddish to Nottingham?
The first train from Reddish to Nottingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Reddish to Nottingham?
The last train from Reddish to Nottingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Reddish to Nottingham
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Reddish to Nottingham here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Nottingham to Reddish