- on timeOxfordPlatform 323:08OxfordPlatform 323:27Didcot ParkwayPlatform 523:45Didcot ParkwayPlatform 423:50CholseyPlatform 4on timeCholseyPlatform 4Off Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated08:24OxfordPlatform 3 estimated08:35Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated08:48Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated08:53CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated08:42OxfordPlatform 3 estimated08:59Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated09:35Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated09:40CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated09:35OxfordPlatform 3 estimated10:00ReadingPlatform 10 estimated10:26ReadingPlatform 13 estimated10:42CholseyPlatform 3 estimatedCholseyPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated10:30OxfordPlatform 3 estimated10:41Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated10:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated10:52CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated11:30OxfordPlatform 3 estimated11:40Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated11:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated11:52CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated12:30OxfordPlatform 3 estimated12:40Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated12:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated12:52CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated13:30OxfordPlatform 3 estimated13:40Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated13:47Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated13:52CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated14:30OxfordPlatform 3 estimated14:40Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated14:50Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated14:55CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- OxfordPlatform 3 estimated15:33OxfordPlatform 3 estimated15:44Didcot ParkwayPlatform 5 estimated15:50Didcot ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated15:55CholseyPlatform 4 estimatedCholseyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Oxford to Cholsey by train?
The average journey time between Oxford and Cholsey is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Oxford to Cholsey. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Oxford to Cholsey by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Oxford to Cholsey cost?
Train tickets from Oxford to Cholsey can start from as little as £7.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Oxford to Cholsey?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Oxford to Cholsey without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Oxford to Cholsey.Direct
What is the distance between Oxford and Cholsey?
The distance between Oxford and Cholsey is 14 miles.Distance: 14 miles
What time is the first train from Oxford to Cholsey?
The first train from Oxford to Cholsey departs at .
What time is the last train from Oxford to Cholsey?
The last train from Oxford to Cholsey departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cholsey to Oxford.