- on timeNorwichPlatform 2 estimated04:55NorwichPlatform 2 estimated06:54London Liverpool StreetPlatform 10 estimated06:54London Liverpool Street08:07London Euston08:07London EustonPlatform 3 estimated10:19Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeNorwichPlatform 3B estimated05:50NorwichPlatform 3B estimated07:25PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:53PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated09:17LeedsPlatform 8 estimated09:34LeedsPlatform 16A estimated11:02Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeNorwichPlatform 3B estimatedon timeLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimated0 changesPeak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated06:22NorwichPlatform 1 estimated08:24London Liverpool StreetPlatform 8 estimated08:24London Liverpool Street09:07London Euston09:07London EustonPlatform 13 estimated11:21Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- NorwichPlatform 3 estimated06:51NorwichPlatform 3 estimated08:22PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated08:51PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated10:16LeedsPlatform 8 estimated10:34LeedsPlatform 16A estimated12:02Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- NorwichPlatform 3 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimated0 changesPeak
- NorwichPlatform 3 estimated07:40NorwichPlatform 3 estimated09:24London Liverpool StreetPlatform 13 estimated09:24London Liverpool Street10:07London Euston10:07London EustonPlatform 16 estimated12:19Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 2B estimated07:57NorwichPlatform 2B estimated09:25PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated09:48PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated10:51YorkPlatform 9 estimated11:09YorkPlatform 9 estimated13:02Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- NorwichPlatform 2B estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimated0 changesPeak
- NorwichPlatform 3 estimated08:30NorwichPlatform 3 estimated10:19London Liverpool StreetPlatform 8 estimated10:19London Liverpool Street11:07London Euston11:07London EustonPlatform 4 estimated13:19Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedLiverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Norwich to Liverpool by train?
The average journey time between Norwich and Liverpool is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Norwich to Liverpool. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Norwich to Liverpool?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Norwich to Liverpool without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Norwich to Liverpool.Direct
What is the distance between Norwich and Liverpool?
The distance between Norwich and Liverpool is 187 miles.Distance: 187 miles
What time is the first train from Norwich to Liverpool?
The first train from Norwich to Liverpool departs at .
What time is the last train from Norwich to Liverpool?
The last train from Norwich to Liverpool departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Norwich to Liverpool
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Norwich to Liverpool here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Liverpool to Norwich