- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 516:10London EustonPlatform 518:08ChesterPlatform 3 estimated18:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated18:39HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston16:40London Euston18:10CrewePlatform 518:23CrewePlatform 9 estimated18:46ChesterPlatform 3A estimated18:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated19:09HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- London Euston17:10London Euston19:16ChesterPlatform 3 estimated19:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated19:39HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston18:10London Euston20:15ChesterPlatform 3 estimated20:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated20:39HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- London Euston19:10London Euston21:17ChesterPlatform 3 estimated21:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated21:39HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:10London Euston22:13ChesterPlatform 3 estimated22:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated22:39HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:40London Euston22:10CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:23CrewePlatform 10 estimated22:46ChesterPlatform 1 estimated23:00ChesterPlatform 7B estimated23:14HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston21:07London Euston23:34Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 9 estimated23:45Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 1 estimated00:14HootonPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston21:10London Euston22:58CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:10CrewePlatform 9 estimated23:31ChesterPlatform 1 estimated05:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated06:09HootonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHootonPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston23:30London Euston01:56Wolverhampton05:48WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated06:43ChesterPlatform 3 estimated06:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated07:09HootonPlatform 3 estimatedHootonPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from London to Hooton
- Train Fares from: £25
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to Hooton by train?
The average journey time between London and Hooton is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 33 trains per day travelling from London to Hooton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Hooton?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Hooton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Hooton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Hooton?
The distance between London and Hooton is 172 miles.Distance: 172 miles
What time is the first train from London to Hooton?
The first train from London to Hooton departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Hooton?
The last train from London to Hooton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Hooton to London