- on timeLondon Euston13:30London Euston15:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 415:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated17:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston14:30London Euston16:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated16:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated18:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston15:30London Euston17:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated17:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated19:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston16:30London Euston18:40Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated18:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated20:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston17:30London Euston19:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated19:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated21:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston18:30London Euston20:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated20:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated22:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston19:30London Euston21:39Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated21:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated23:07ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated19:54London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated22:25HalifaxPlatform 2 estimated22:32HalifaxPlatform 1 estimated23:10Burnley Manchester RoadPlatform 123:10Burnley Manchester Road23:42Burnley Central23:42Burnley CentralPlatform 1 estimated23:55ColnePlatform 1 estimatedon timeColnePlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:30London Euston23:00Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated23:23Preston (Lancs)Platform 4c estimated23:40BlackburnPlatform 2 estimated08:10Blackburn09:21ColneColneOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:40London Euston22:46Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated22:56Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated23:17BoltonPlatform 4 estimated23:32BoltonPlatform 1 estimated00:05BlackburnPlatform 3 estimated08:10Blackburn09:21ColneColneOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from London to Colne by train?
The average journey time between London and Colne is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 18 trains per day travelling from London to Colne. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Colne?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Colne without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Colne.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Colne?
The distance between London and Colne is 184 miles.Distance: 184 miles
What time is the first train from London to Colne?
The first train from London to Colne departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Colne?
The last train from London to Colne departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Colne
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Colne here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Colne to London